is considered an industry leader in sustainable practices.
Commitment to wood-based business
We will not be directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
We use special wood from fast-growing trees called the ‘Paper-Tree’ that are developed and are suitable for making Double A paper. These are grown by farmers on their unused land to create earth-friendly pulp and paper manufacturing.
We focus on three important goals:
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Sustainability
- Economic Sustainability
To that end, we partner closely with Thai and international non-profit and non-government organizations (NGOs). We keep our environmental credentials current, and we maintain an ongoing quest to minimize our environmental impact by cultivating, conserving and generating raw materials without interfering with nature or our neighboring communities. And by following these practices, we maximize our social and economic impact, too.
As a global premium copy paper brand, we feel it’s important to spread the word about sustainability through investments in branding, in order to help our distributors leverage this message as well. It’s a win for all of us.