Collection of Information
We collect the following information from and about you:
- Registration Information: The Personal information you submit to register for Double A Paper Group Service, for example, to send the query, to create an account, receive a newsletter or enter a contest. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender and birthday. In order to contact us through this website, a user must first complete the registration form. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- Activity Information: When you visit our site, we also collect website usage information and information about your computer and internet connection with common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. including but not limited to your browser type, language preferences, referring site, additional websites requested and the date and time of each visitor request to understand how our visitors use Our Site and to provide you with the most relevant content (unless you’ve opted out to receive such information). This is stuff we collected from everybody, whether they have an account or fill in the information on this website or not.
Use and Disclosure of the Personal Information
We use the Personal Information collected from and about you to provide our services and features to you, including: to improve the services, develop our products and to improve your experience. In order to provide you with content that is more interesting and relevant to you, we may use the Personal Information from and about you to make predictions about your potential areas of interest. We may also use the your Personal Information to allow you to participate in contests, rewarding programs or other promotions by Double A Paper Group.
It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public, governmental authorities, for purpose of national security and law enforcement for Double A Paper Group to disclose your personal information.
We may also use the Personal Information we collect from you for the following additional purposes.
- To contact you: We may use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or make you aware of products or services that are relevant to you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Our company uses reputable third party partners to deliver communications if you subscribe to our e-mails.
- To develop our services and products: We also may use the information for internal research to improve our understanding of customer needs in developing our company’s marketing ideal buyer personas and strategic development. The results of all such research and analysis will be anonymous or aggregated and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers.
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing, managing and delivering the services: We may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Double A Paper Group to help Double A Paper Group market to the customers. The Information will only be shared by Double A Paper Group to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- To participate in survey and contest on this website: From time-to-time this site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, shipping address, mobile/telephone number), and demographic information (such as gender, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
When you visit our site, we also collect website usage information and information about your computer and internet connection for the purpose of research and to provide you with the most relevant content (unless you’ve opted out to receive such information).
We also use the information for internal research to improve our understanding of customer needs in developing our company’s marketing ideal buyer personas and strategic development.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us here with clearly specify what information you would like to access, change, update or suppress and we will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website are for a general audience, are not targeted to children. Double A Paper Group does not knowingly collect any Personal Information as defined herein from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that we have collected the Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, we will delete such Personal Information immediately.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
However, we have no access to or control over these cookies.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.