Roles and Responsibilities
At Double A, Personal Assistant to Top Management plays a role as a management trainee who will be assigned to functions or business and be contact points for activities and coordinates activities that require participation from the Top Management.
- Participate and to be representative of Top Management in the concerned meetings or activities
- Act as sounding board and communicator for Top Management in the assigned business or functions
- Prepare information and propose suggestions/recommendations of concerned issues for the Top Management, vice versa, communicate messages from the Top Management
- Summarize monthly and quarterly reports for the assigned business/functions
- Arrange and record details of the meeting, follow up and monitor action plans
- Manage schedule time-table for the Top Management
- Follow up assignments and assist where appropriate for the Top Management
- Accompany for a Business trip.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Experience 0-3 years, Fresh graduated are welcome.
- Energetic talent who is willing to learn and grow
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional image, Good personality.
- Strong English proficiency, TOEIC 800+ preferred
- Native Chinese speaking is advantageous.
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to relocate or travel for a business trip
- Based location at BHIRAJ Tower Bitec Bang-Na