At Double A, Assistant to Director plays role as management trainee who will be assigned to functions or business and be contact points for activities and coordinates activities that require participation from the Director. Key tasks include:
- Participate and to be representative of Director in the concerned meetings or activities.
- Act as sounding board and communicator for Director in the assigned business or functions.
- Prepare information and propose suggestions/recommendations of concerned issues for the director, vice versa, communicate messages from the Director.
- Summarize monthly and quarterly reports for the assigned business/functions.
- Arrange and record details of the meeting, follow up and monitor action plans.
- Manage schedule time-table for the director
- Follow up assignments and assist where appropriate for the Director
- Bachelor of Economics or related field.
- Young Energetic Talent with more than 5 year experience.
- Strong communication skill, fluent in both speaking and writing in Thai and English
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong English proficiency, TOEIC 700+ preferred
- Double A Business Park, Bangna-Trad km.42 Rd., Bangwua, Bangpakong, Chachoengsao
-- Grow with us @ Double A--