- Executing overall product strategies for new and existing products.
- Analyze and prepare marketing plans to achieve business objectives.
- Continuously analyze and develop ideas for Double A products through innovative marketing approaches.
- Analyze market position and segment, develop market campaign/action to increase market share.
- Develop and implement marketing activities/events covering all touchpoints to increase brand awareness and loyalty such as social media, events, campaigns, etc.
- Manage and Execute CRM programs, campaigns, and loyalty activities to achieve customers retention level
- Young Energetic Talent with Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistic or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates who actively participate in various campus activities or have their own page with experiences are welcomed as well.
- Strong analytical skills and high learning agility.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 650+)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Advance Excel is an advantage.
- Positive Thinking and Can-Do Attitude.