- Responsible for planning and creating content for all social media pages including Facebook, LINE OA, Instagram.
- Run social media channels (e.g.Facebook and Line OA ) to enhance audience engagement
- Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task
- Support branding partnership
- Work very closely with members of the Marketing department to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Young energetic Talent with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experienced in Content Creator for at least 1-2 years. Fresh graduates who actively participate in various campus activities or have their own page with experiences in managing content are welcomed as well.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative and Initiative Thinking.
- Keep Up to date on the News and world Trends.
- Good Copywriting skills would be a plus.
- Able to use PS, Ai would be perfect.
- A combination of marketing skills and social media expertise is required to do the job well.
-- Grow with us @ Double A--