Marketing is the function/ department that is responsible for understanding consumers’ needs and stratified them better than other key players in the markets we are in. Tasks include new product development, marketing program to make target users aware of products /services/brands in order to pull them to purchase our products and be our loyal customers, resulting in sales with sustainable growth. Digital is one of the important tools to help to achieve it.
- Digital media plan & KPI (awareness, engagement, and conversion) that support marketing objective/ strategy.
- Understand digital media scene & trends, consumer media behavior & transfer to team
- Translate understanding into digital media plan & KPI & ROI (awareness, engagement & conversion by him/herself or with agency) to support marketing objective/ strategy.
- Do media buying & optimization (by him/herself or with ad agency) to achieve KPI with a monthly report, analyze and PDCA
- Do Brand Health/ Tracking (work with Research Agency), analyze and propose actions.
- Young Talent with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistic.
- At least 5 years of Digital Plan and Buying & Research Experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Expat is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office; Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Great in Presentation & Negotiation
- Proactive /High analytical skill
- Positive with a “Can do” attitude.
-- Grow with us @ Double A--