Marketing is the function/ department that is responsible for understanding consumers’ needs and stratifying them better than other key players in the markets we are in. Tasks include new product development, marketing program to make target users aware of products /services/brands in order to pull them to purchase our products and be our loyal customers, resulting in sales with sustainable growth. Digital is one of the important tools to help to achieve it.
- Marketing Communication will support marketing to achieve the business result - short term sales and long-term brand building- through Online, Offline, OOH, In-shop and Outside Shop Decoration & Display, PR, Event globally. This included Brand, product, promotion communication, packaging design, etc.
- Ensure the Premium Brand & Product Image globally.
- Communication plan, KPI, and budget.
- Work with Internal units or with the agency to Produce the communication material.
- Track frequently on the progress of campaign roll out and act immediately on necessary actions to get the most effective campaign result.
- Actively support Senior Digital Media Buying & Analysis Team on:
- 1/ Media buying & optimization (internal or with agency) to achieve KPI and PDCA.
- 2/ Brand Health/ Tracking, analyze and propose actions.
- Summarize the report and Analyst with Lesson & Learnt/ PDCA.
- Manage all communication-related documents (accounting and legal).
- Budget control.
- Young Talent with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, and other related fields.
- At least 7 years of Communication, Digital Advertising, or marketing with highly digital use as the main marketing tool.
- Ability in Strategic & Digital Campaign Planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Proficient in MS Office; Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Proactive, Active person.
- The positive mindset with a “Can do” attitude.
- Great in presentation & negotiation
- Love digital and actively keep updating
- Be able to use VDO Editor, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
-- Grow with us @ Double A--