- Responsible for managing assigned Double A’s and its companies in Group’s legal functions. Provide accurate, relevant advice on business legal rights and obligations.
- Select, develop and supervise the staff members of the legal department and make sure that they work efficiently on various cases.
- Use high level of understanding of relevant laws, review and determine if course of action would risk and run afoul of the laws related to economic competitiveness and other business practices, including labor laws in Double A’s operating countries, current and future.
- Serves as the contract negotiator and reviewer for the business relating to legal and laws. Provide advice and review contracts such as leases, licenses, mergers, acquisitions, and other related company’s documents.
- Analyze legal information and process the essential paper work. Review and edit regulatory documents.
- Research legislative issues or statues and bring to management’s attention any relevant implications and risks
- Handle litigation management including review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them. Also provide advice for preventive action for Double A Group on possible filing and risks on legal cases.
- Bachelor Degree in Law with 3-5 years of experience in legal and contract management
- Lawyer’s License is a plus
- Must have a mastery of business law and the fiduciary duties
- Excellent understanding of securities laws to ensure that any stock offerings comply with appropriate securities regulations and that all business transactions are handled in an appropriate, legal manner.
- Able to multitask in a high-stress environment.
- Detail-oriented people with excellent negotiation skills
- Pleasant personality and communicator
- Strong leadership in leading team and lateral peers and management to ensure legal compliance
- Double A Business Park, Bangna-Trad km.42 Rd., Bangwua, Bangpakong, Chachoengsao