Roles and Responsibilities
- Under the talent strategy, work closely with hiring managers, and HR team members to define recruitment action plans for the assigned segment of vacancies.
- Facilitate the execution of assigned recruitment cases, from job analysis for selection criteria, facilitate the search, pre-screening, selection, hiring decision, closing, and onboarding.
- Assess the skills, experience, and qualifications of potential job applicants and inviting suitable candidates to become part of the business.
- Be the sounding board for Double A employer branding for both internal and external pools.
- Prepare documents/reports as required for performance measurement and continuous improvement
- Bachelor / Master Degree, Human Resources Management or any related fields
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiter both in-house and managing through the agency
- Ability to conduct and plan for different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Good computer and data management skills. Familiar with working on candidate databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Agile and open-minded for learning and improvement
- Good English proficiency
- Chachoengsao, Bangna-Trad km.42