Key Functions/ Responsibilities:
Corporate Planning: Facilitate business feasibility studies and planning process. Calibrate and put in best-in-class scenarios and business plan considering
- External Factors: Study short term & long-term global industry & market dynamics to identify possible business expansion options to achieve strategic growth of the company in the pulp, paper, and allied industry. Identify risks for core and new business, track and propose to management mitigating factors as and when needed.
- Internal Factors: Prepare feasibility and scenarios in optimizing organization capabilities and potential to support business development direction, including internal and external risk management insights for business optimization.
Corporate Planning: support the senior management team to communicate/assimilate and cascade the business plan to leadership team to ensure smooth and effective execution of plans and projects.
Project Management and New Investments (startup portfolio)
Once projects are approved, to co-ordinate all internal functions to ensure successful delivery of implementation of a project on end to end basis.
Tracking of projects to ensure that approval KPIs are met.
Ensure all risks of projects are well defined and mitigated.
Ensure proper reporting process of projects are in place, and timely update to top management is provided.
Chairing of PSCs and Working Groups, as appropriate.
Project Portfolio Controls:
Establish controls and portfolio management plan for projects that have been approved in business plans and keep good monitor of future projects in the pipeline. Ensure efficiency and effective implementation in term of goals, cost/budget, quality and time.
Develop capabilities on project management for leadership team to ensure common understanding of leaders on project strategy and management approach at Double A.
Monitor and report the progress of the portfolio on a regular basis and when needed.
Coordinate and interact with project leaders to ensure smooth execution and management
BD (Future Business Finance)
Business/Market Intelligence: track macro-level and competitor trends in the pulp & paper market. Propose actions for sustainable growth – covering all current operating countries and potential business development areas.
Works closely with all functional areas to assist with business development activities such as acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and capital markets transactions.
Builds financial models, budgets, long-term forecasts and comparative analysis for potential business and investments.
In support of the Finance Director and Management Team, drives and implements company-wide strategic planning process in collaboration with the Finance department.
Support with strategy, development, and implementation of key company-wide projects, in term of financial performance review, analysis of new opportunities, preparation and distribution of status updates, and review and maintenance of financial models
Prepares business and brand highlight presentations for potential business partners.
- Energetic Talent with in-depth experience in business analytics and project management
- Master Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, with Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Economics
- Excellent command of communications in both English and Thai
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and high adaptability and learning agility
- Strong in business information analytical with ability to creatively build business scenarios that capture great business values
- Pleasant and Sharp in organization communications – successful records in communicating/driving implementation of business plan throughout the organization
- Proven records of ability to lead laterally and lead from behind.
- 10+ years in managing projects/multiple functions as project controls or portfolio manager
- Responsive, Entrepreneurial (i.e. self-starter), Resilience, Ambitious (i.e. hunger)
- Good financial background
- Professional background
- Good ability to juggle and manage many different projects simultaneously
-- Grow with us @ Double A--