Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-end, week-end, and month-end close activities.
- Review, write a data analytic report on the cost of products such as wood, pulp, and paper, and bring the results to discuss with each production plant.
- Prepare managerial accounting financial statements to analyze and present useful guidelines to the Accounting Director.
- Control accounting systems and good internal control systems for the company including reviewing the expenses as outsourcing company has prepared to make sure it is prepared completely and correctly.
- Coordinate and cooperate with external accounting firms and various departments in the company in order to accomplish various operations and achieve the goals.
- Minimum of 3-years in cost accounting manager roles, preferably in agricultural products.
- Have managerial accounting skills and be able to analyze and do reports in various fields to support the management.
- Have good communication skills and be able to report the Accounting Director in various aspects such as Inventory, Purchasing, and Logistics.
- Computer literacy, especially in Excel.
- Familiar with ERP system, SAP, or Oracle.
- Good command of English.
- Require Thai nationality only.
- Accounting Director
- 304 Industrial Park, Tha-Toom, Prachin Buri, Thailand