Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
- Under the direction of Global Brand and Marketing Director, analyze and prepare marketing plan for assigned products/segment to achieve business objectives
- Continuously analyze and develop ideas for Double A products through innovative marketing approach
- Analyze market position and segment, develop market campaign/action to increase market share
- Design action plan and strategy to strengthen Double A branding position
- Develop and implement marketing activities/events covering all touch points to increase brand awareness and loyalty such as social media, events, campaigns, etc.
- Provide reports and update information, qualitative and quantitative, on assigned products/segments to management and team to ensure up-to-date understanding and support management decisions for marketing activities.
- Young Energetic Talent with Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistic
- Minimum 1-year experience in marketing and/or research
- Experience in design, develop and implement marketing events/campaigns
- Strong analytical skill and high learning agility
- Good command of in spoken and written English (TOEIC 650+)
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advance Excel is an advantage
- Positive thinking and can-do attitude