Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
- Managing communications between a company’s corporate management and its investors.
- Focus on financial stakeholders/investors, support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management, and crisis management.
- Provide up-to-date information about the company’s operations, financial statements to current and potential shareholders, as well as third-party equity research analysts with the objectives to help investors make informed decisions in their actions regarding the company’s equity.
- Prepare and review with management financial info documents to be released to investors/stakeholder such as annual/quarterly reports, company’s business model and strategic direction.
- Work closely with PR to regularly disseminate investors information through company’s channel such as website, press release, events and other selected channels. Ensure shareholder expectations about the company’s performance are correctly formulated around the actual decisions made by management and a positive light that is attractive to potential investors.
- Act as sounding board to management team, feed input from significant stakeholders of the company to management with a goal to preserve the company’s relationship with its investors, as well as to mitigate any damage to share prices.
- Works closely with all functional areas to assist with business development activities such as acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and capital markets transactions.
- Builds financial models, budgets, long-term forecasts and comparative analysis for potential business and investments.
- In support to Finance Director and Management Team, drives and implements company-wide strategic planning process in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Support with strategy, development and implementation of key company-wide projects, in term of financial performance review, analysis of new opportunities, preparation and distribution of status updates, and review and maintenance of financial models
- Prepares business and brand highlight presentations for potential business partners.
- Energetic Talent with strong experience in finance and business for over 7 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years in managerial role, leading finance functions and teams
- Experience in financial conducts/regulations for listed company
- Strong business analytical skill, covering macro to micro economics and business trends aspects
- Pleasant personality and influential leadership style – being team leader as well as influencer to organization and external stakeholders.
- Excellent command of Thai and English communications
Key Skills Needed :
- Data analysis
- Presentations and data visualization
- Financial modeling & research model creation
- Information collection/preparation
- Interacting with equity research analysts
- Investor event preparation