Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
Take full responsibility on financial operations for Double A and its affiliates/subsidiaries under Double A Group, including :
- Liquidity Management : Manage and monitor "Cash Flow & Cash Pooling & Other Liquidity" including daily financial transaction for the overall of Financial Operations to ensure highest efficiency for Double A.
- Funding Management : Analyze and provide information for management decision on funding and investment. Also identify source and manage company funding both short and long term to optimize company’s opportunities and best value to achieve business objectives
- Investment Management : Provide support and oversee investment of Double A Group to ensure best interest and optimum opportunities. Develop internal financial reporting on profitability, liquidity, and cost/revenue analysis for management review
- Risk Management Analyze and manage financial risk for Double A and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Financial Operations Management : ensure finance operational controls are in-placed and well implemented. Financial reports are smoothly run with accuracy meeting applicable standards and relevant laws.
- Energetic Talent with strong experience in finance and business for over 7 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years in managerial role, leading finance functions and teams
- Strong financial analytical mind and skill set – with proficiency in using financial analytic tools and risk management
- Good understanding of good governance and compliance to laws and regulations, especially for listed company
- Good understanding of Fund and Investment Management
- Must be able to analyze various scenarios and risks with high attention to details, and communicate fluently to various level of audience ; senior management and leadership team.
- Ability to work within a team with a mature mindset, supervise colleagues to develop the team’s capabilities regarding financial and risk areas, liaise with the company’s departmental matrix, and proactively provide financial/accounting/tax recommendation to the management team.
- Good command of English and Thai language.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database.