Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
- Responsible for facilitating and executing HR operations for overseas branches. Ensure smooth operations and effectiveness of HR process/programs.
- Process and control :Implement HR policies for overseas branches. Ensure effective communications and implementation of all HR policies.
- Payroll Administration,
- Company regulations,
- Annual Salary Adjustment. (MI, Salary calculation)
- Staff Profiling,
- Labour Law Compliance for overseas branches.
- Maintaining employee records
- Implement HR policies for overseas branches. Ensure effective communications and implementation of all HR policies.
- Manage and responsible for staff evaluation systems including Monthly, Quarterly.
- Responsible for developing job descriptions and staff specification
- Work with Line Department Managers, review and submit organization chart and manpower requisition form and responsible the recruitment, movements of employees to fulfill organization needs.
- Process to hire appropriate staff on time.
- Participate in the orientation process, probation period follow up and evaluation.
- Identify training needs and arrange the training programs accordingly.
- Others HR duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Human resource management, Political science, Public Administration or related field
- Young Energetic Talent with more than 3 year experience.
- Good communications skill and interpersonal skill
- Possess customer-oriented mindset with good sense of people and organization management
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong English proficiency, TOEIC 700+preferred
- Willing to work in Chachoengsao area