Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
- Perform and manage the internal auditing activities, from planning to implementing the audit process
- Responsible for the reliability of financial and management reporting and compliance with laws and regulations
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes
- Provide insight and recommendations based on analysis and assessments of data and business processes/practices
- Evaluate the risk management system and facilitate 1) Efficient Risk Management, 2) Key Risk Identification, 3) Appropriate Risk Indicator and Warning Sign
- Improve and develop audit tools and methodologies to cover the risks that may occur due to the constant changes in the company work process in order to have preventive measurements for domestic and overseas business.
- Evaluate the internal control system to provide recommendations for the core business activities to ensure the adequacy and appropriateness of internal control to prevent and minimize the business, materiality and audit risk.
- Young Energetic Male/ Female with 1-3-year experience as internal auditor or related exprience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Accountancy, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering (Major in Computer, Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical) and other related fields
- Having fundamental knowledge on the COSO Internal Control Framework
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command in English (TOEIC 650 up), expats in Thailand are welcome
- Good analytical skill and enthusiastic with good attitude toward the work and opportunities for improvement
- Good communications skills, with tactical and influential style to relate positively to managers/management team