Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation financial statements and analyze financial statements.
- Monitoring and control consolidated financial statements, financial statement of holding company and subsidiaries of company group which are prepared on a timely basis with accuracy and IFRS complied.
- Restructuring plan of company group, including analyze overall impact of the restructuring of the company and related company group such as Tax issue, Cash flow and Accounting impact, etc.
- Coordinate with outsides personnel e.g. the Revenue Department and the external auditor.
- Preparing reports in responsible areas
- Young Energetic Talent with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3-years experience in consolidated financial statement function is a plus
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Have knowledge of Incoterms
- Good command of English (at least 650 TOEIC score)