- Responsible for Merchandise Paper and non-paper products and meeting sales targets for assigned e-commerce/ m-composite sites
- Proactively develop daily (Shock / Hot promotion which could be daily, weekly) and monthly, quarterly promotion to speedy the sales growth
- Works closely with related functions i.e. product, logistics, MT Sales team, ensure the profitability, prompt supply and timely delivery of merchandised products
- Work closely with internal and external E marketplace to optimize online activities to maximize online sales and implement various promotions through digital marketing channels and site exclusive promotions.
- Analysis of sales, site performance, email campaigns, internal and external marketing programs and improve the program to achieve target sales growth
- In conjunction with internal and external digital marketing team, promote and track online marketing budget and online advertising spend by e commerce site to maximize ROI
- Ensure and responsible for Top line and Bottom of the assigned brand/product/ service in the respective e commerce sites
- Assist in developing ecommerce processes and initiatives that can improve speed to site and conversion.
- Support initiatives that drive improvements for site key metrics e.g. conversion rate, average order value, etc.
- Young energetic with Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or business-related field
- Experiences in managing and implementing digital marketing, e-commerce, from end-to-end.
- Enjoy digital marketing and e-commerce environment
- Experience in FMCG, retailing or multinational company would be a plus
- Computer literacy, especially advance Excel Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advance Excel is an advantage
- Positive thinking and can-do attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage complex planning and reporting process
-- Grow with us @ Double A--