Location: Bang-na, Bangkok and Chachoengsao
- Responsible for developing Brand / Product communication campaign (online/ offline/ on air/ on ground) to drive increased Brand Awareness and Purchase intention and support Marketing and Sales objectives for Thailand or international market
- Analyze market research, understand the most effective ways of designing promotional communication materials to reach target market.
- Develop content and communication materials (Point of sales materials, catalog, Signage, premium) by working internal designer team as well as the appointed advertising agency
- Develop project plan, including budget and measurements to ensure maximize Branding investment budget for Thailand, and/or international market
- Work closely with peer members, promote strong teamwork within unit, cross-functional teamwork with marketing and sales in each individual country/market to drive business growth, and process efficiency
- Young Energetic Male/ Female with more than 3-year experience in Fast consumer goods, Retailing, Food and Beverage, or relevant experience in the areas of marketing communications.
- Experience in multinational company with solid marketing campaign development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communication, Economics, or business management
- Experience in conducting the research and use of insight for develop communication message
- A strong experience in marketing communication activities via Line Official Account is advantage
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
--Grow with us @ Double A --