- Establish marketing performance reporting and management information requirements with the team to analyze performance and collate plans to support the delivery of the long term plan.
- Provide performance reporting and management information requirements with the business partners (Sales, Marketing activities, Advertising campaign) and the management team. Support business partners to deliver effective performance reporting and learning & recommendation for continuous improvement for management information.
- Analyze sales, market share, and incentive scheme performance and collate plans from the Management and align with the Corporate and Business functions’ strategy.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Provide in-sight analysis of sales, margin, and marketing and advertising spending performance to improve financial performance and manage our investment.
- Manage the forecast, budget and profit process for Commercial to deliver plans that are fully understood and owned by the stakeholders.
- Provide tracking over relevant KPIs to ensure no risk to business.
- Ensure governance processes over spending are complied with the Company’s policy.
- Work closely with team member, promote strong teamwork within unit, cross-functional teamwork to drive business growth, and process efficiency
- Responsible for maintaining reporting dashboards and collaborate with internal team members consistently for their further analysis.
- Young energetic with Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Statistic, Economics, Finance or relevant field.
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role.
- Experience in FMCG, retailing or multinational company would be an advantageous.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Computer literacy, especially good and advance knowledge in MS Excel.
- Ability to manage complex planning and reporting process
- Positive thinking and Can-Do attitude.
-- Grow with us @ Double A--