The Campaign Marketing is under the eCommerce department responsible for devising the marketing campaign and analyzing the marketing campaigns in Double A eCommerce platform
"Double A Delivery"
You will have to...
- Analyze the campaign performance and identify the opportunity to grow and Improve.
- To Identify the Pros and Cons and recommend the action plan to optimize future campaigns.
- Collaborate with various parties on campaign marketing plans and execute.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot during campaign launch; identify the root causes and recommend the potential solutions.
- Conduct data to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Plan and manage marketing events or activities with business partners.
- Create and Drive a campaign strategy to market for new product launches and features.
Education and Qualifications:
- Young Talent with at least Bachelor's degree in Economics, Management Information System (MIS), Marketing, or any related.
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English, TOEIC 750+ is required.
- Creativity in Data Analysis.
- Good sense of numerical skills.
- Passionate with digital trends and marketing
-- Grow with us @ Double A--