- Responsible for cost accounting of export logistics unit including planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and analyze financial statements
- Responsible for export documents, record freight and logistics expenses such as shipping cost to destination countries
- Coordinate with related export departments such as sales both domestic and international, export documents and freight to ensure accurate term for shipments
- Check the accuracy of account records of freight and logistics cost to pay dept on time
- Prepare reports in responsible areas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Young Energetic Talent with minimum 3 year in cost accounting management roles
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Have knowledge of Incoterms
- Ability to analyze and detect trends and opportunities/impact to business operations
- Detail oriented and accuracy focus
- Good command of English (at least 650 TOEIC scores)
-- Grow with us @ Double A--