Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and process accounts payable to international vendors in a timely manner.
- Verify reports of marketing programs implemented in overseas markets and ensure the correctness of related supporting documents.
- Implement budget controls across assigned countries with a primary focus on marketing & OPEX budgets.
- Coordinate and support overseas offices in resolving any accounting or audit issues raised.
- Prepare journal entries for related transactions such as payments, advances, accruals, and reversals for marketing expenses.
- Perform analysis in certain key areas of business such as sales, pricing, and profitability to assist management in decision-making.
- Play an active role in conducting marketing program effectiveness reviews and reporting the findings to related parties.
- Champion the use of digital tools such as Zoom, BI tools, Social media apps, Electronic payment gateways, and embrace the concept of digital culture.
- Assist in the development of systems or new practices with the objective of improving the efficiency of the processes performed within the company.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and perform special assignments deemed necessary by immediate superiors
- Young and Energetic Talent with at least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related. New grads are welcomed.
- Interesting in Marketing Program, willing to learn and think out of the box.
- Love to analyze and improve the process to make it more and more Efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills in English. TOEIC 800+ is required.
- Double A Business Park, Bangna-Trad KM.42 (Bang Wau, Bang Pakong, Chachoengsao Thailand)