Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the Marketing program for Proper tracking.
- Marketing Proposal Guideline/ Vendor Updation / Payment gateway/Tracking the list of Marketing program that was approved.
- Monitoring and Verify the Marketing Proposal on the real-time Virtual Overseas Market field visit with Double A representative via Zoom or Via Social media to Review the data that is submitted is properly collected and ready for payment.
- Proposal Accruals & Timely reversal on program closure.
- Prepare or verify accounting, statistical and narrative statements or reports requiring analysis and interpretation of data.
- Analyst, Manage and Improve the Payment process with the quest to bring Change and Efficiency in the Payment Process
- Young and Energetic Talent with at least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related. New grads are welcomed.
- Interesting in Marketing Program, willing to learn and think out of the box.
- Love to analyze and improve the process to make it more and more Efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills in English. TOEIC 800+ is required.
- Double A Business Park, Bangna-Trad KM.42 (Bang Wau, Bang Pakong, Chachoengsao Thailand)